MKE Week 9 Change and Growth

Photo by Aldo Picaso on

There is no growth with out change

Magnify youir positive thoughts daily
Photo by fotografierende on

This week finds me battling my old blue print, I seem really out of focus and very tired. I’m doing my lessons for the week but have yet do do my voice over, my excuse is that my press release is not done, but that is my old blue print making excuses.  I can certainly due with what I have and add the press release when I am done with it.  

I can see my self at my Ideal weight, imagining my self at 135 and healthy again, no more nerve pain because I decided to heal my self with smart healthy food choices.  I even affirm that I look good and feel the best I have in 15 years, but I have a hard time seeing my self successful in my business and that has held me back on my press release.  There is an affirmation in lesson 9, I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and happy.  I have been saying it and I need to ramp it up but I get more excited to say it for a friends daughter who just found out she has stage 3 kidney cancer and the child is only 3.  Molly you are whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and happy.   Anyone who reads this will you do an affirmation for Molly.  I have added a another affirmation to my card.   I am courageous, powerful, self-reliant, confident, focused, and successful.  I am not giving in to my old ways, it is just a hick up on my path to change and growth. I’m more aware now and forming new habits to keep me on my path of my desire to change and get what I truly desire.

My Desires

Are to travel around the world and obtain financial freedom for myself and others.  Once I learn how to help myself and learn to believe in me than I can successfully serve others.  I will help others to financial freedom but I must first find the courage and self confidence and belief in myself, so others can believe in me and believe I will help them succeed.  My new blueprint.  


I will add a sit to my day to practice visualizing a plan that will bring me the success and financial freedom I desire.  I also need to practice saying I love you silently to everyone I come across I continue to forget doing that.  I’m not going to get down on myself for only giving 90% of myself I just need to stop cheating myself the other 10% and improve my efforts.  I will do as the lesson tells me to do. I will hold in my mind the condition desired and affirm it as an already existing fact.  By doing that it indicates the value of a powerful affirmation.  By constant repetition it becomes a part of ourselves.  Lesson 9 acknowledges that by doing that we are actually changing ourselves, we are making ourselves what we want to be.  

I am courageous, powerful, self-reliant, confident, focused and successful 

Molly you are whole, perfect ,strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and happy


Be kind to Mother Nature


9 thoughts on “MKE Week 9 Change and Growth”

  1. Hi Norina, You are courageous and powerful! Staying with the Mastermind Experience proves that, because as the lessons and teachers have stated, mental labor is the hardest of all! And you are doing it! Observing your difficult areas and being vulnerable about them helps others acknowledge theirs too! Thank you so much for sharing. I will say an affirmation for Molly and you! Love and light, Nina

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Norina, you are doing this and I have seen the effort that you have put in already. The future you is definitely going to have the financial freedom and confidence to serve many other people.


  3. When I first read this Norina, I read, that you were trying to find your old blueprint. I read it again and it said the same thing to me. Only the 3rd time did I see what you had written, So the intuitive in me is telling you that you’ve got this. It’s a process and keep on keeping on. Molly is in my healing circle with love and blessings. And love, light and blessings to you!


      1. Hey Mark are you still looking for master minds in your group. I Need to start aligning myself with like-minded people. People who are in MLM and have their own businesses. This MM stuff is new for me, been making decisions on my own and would love to bounce some off of people with experience. Let me know thanks Norina have a happy day.

        Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s